Personal Trainer Edinburgh
As a personal trainer edinburgh, I have helped many dozens of people in Edinburgh to feel and look better, lose weight, change their eating habits and find the right training for them.
We will be working closely together to maximalize your potential and to bring fun back to the fitness.
What you can achieve in 2 months of personal training with me? Listen to Samra’s story.
My ideal personal training client would be someone who has bigger goals than just losing weight. I would love to help you become the best version of yourself, so you can be the best parent, partner and colleague.
- Do you want to start running? Great, let’s make sure your technique is sound, and your knees are healthy.
- Are you thinking about completing a triathlon? What a great goal! You need to get stronger, and during personal training, we will focus on mobility and injury prevention too.
- You always wanted to learn how to do a handstand and pull up? I can help you with that too.
- How about the Ironman? Yes, you can do anything you want, you need a good plan and structure, the sky is the limit!
I will guide you with choosing the right personal training, tightening up your diet, and I will share with you my best tools for dealing with stress so you can recover better.
If you interested in working with me, get in touch, and we will arrange a free, one to one personal training consultation.
How Does Personal Training Helps Edinburgh Based Dentist with Neck Pain? Listen to Cossette’s story.
Leszek Stelmachowski, Personal Trainer Edinburgh, helps busy people to get active and eat better so they can feel physically and mentally strong.
- MSc in Physical Education
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- Ironman Certified Coach
- PT Level 3
- IKFF Kettlebell Coach
- British Weight Lifting Coach
- Crossfit L1 Coach
- 3x Ironman
- Celtman Blue T-shirt Finisher
I ONLY WORK WITH FEW PERSONAL TRAINING CLIENTS AT ANY GIVEN TIME
My creed and values don’t allow me to give anything other than personalised and tailor-made personal training service, working as closely as possible with my clients and giving them my undivided attention in order to deliver the very best outcomes.
This means that I can only work with five private training clients one-on-one at any given time. Once the maximum of five clients is reached, all other candidates will be put on a waiting list. If this is the case, you can still join my group classes, and I will let you know as soon as there is space for you on my coaching programme.
*if you don’t feel and look better after 12 weeks on my training program, I will give you your cash back.
*no supplements policy, vegan-friendly
*prices in range from £145 to £595 per month